.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Chris Brown denied entrance to Canada just hours before concerts

Chris Brown has been denied entry to Canada, just hours before he was supposed to perform in Montreal on Tuesday. The singer tweeted, “Unfortunately I will not be able to perform in front of sold out crowds in Montreal & Toronto.” He followed that up with a second message on Twitter that read, “The good people of the Canadian government wouldn’t allow me entry. I’ll be back this summer and will hopefully see all my Canadian fans!”
Brown was slated to perform Tuesday at the Centre Bell Centre in Montreal and then on Wednesday at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The singer was seemingly denied entrance to Canada because of his previous felony assault charge, stemming from his attack on Rihanna back in 2009. He has since had a few other run-ins with the law.
As Gossip Coprecently reported, Brown’s Between The Sheets Tour with Trey Songz was initially postponed in late January because he hadn’t completed his community service, as ordered by the judge. Brown wrote on Instagram at the time, “The judge would not sign off on my travel to do the tour until I finish these last 100 hours of community service. I promise that I am busting my a** doing it everyday until it’s complete.”
Gossip Cop has reached out to his rep for more details and whether a deal is already in place for Brown to be allowed into Canada this coming summer, as the singer had stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment