.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

‎Tonto Dikeh Goes Spiritual

Tonto Dikeh has given up her wild ways and have embraced the Lord. After going through depression over a year ago and a recent heart break, it comes as no surprise that she has chosen to go spiritual. For days now, all her posts on social media have been related to spirituality and the need to live a better life. Few minutes ago, she took to Instagram, posted a picture of herself with an enchanting smile with the caption "I am more appreciative than I was yesterday. When you truly know the value of life, I bet you, money becomes the least of your worries, Making heaven is all the rich seek* I am glad I found peace with my God* truth is I still fall and fail him more times than I ever did and that is because I am human*for now, I know I know my God and my God knows me."

No comments:

Post a Comment